“Value for money for budget travellers!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Hotel Anupam

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Belgaum
Hotel Anupam
You added Hotel Anupam to your Saves list
Plot No. 101, Shivaji road, Opposite radio complex, Belgaum 590001, India   |
Ranked #4 of 11 Belgaum B&B and Inns
Goa
“Value for money for budget travellers!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013

I have stayed at Hotel Anupam Hotel couple of times , the last time being in June 2013. The hotel is good to stay if you only need a place to sleep for few hours. We had shopping to do in Belgaum and were out the full day. The checkout is 24 hours. The rooms are very basic and little worn out. You get hot running water. There was also flat screen Television with all the channels.For the price, I guess one cannot expect anything more. It has a decent restaurant.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Couples
Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Kottayam, India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013 via mobile

I stayed here for whole day. The check out time is 24 hrs so great value for time and money.
Just tell me where do we get a clean and safe single room for 350 rs per day.
Room service was quick.
The staff is guided by some old people and the work horse be some enthusiastic young people.
Overall I liked the place.
Between I tipped the room boy from the beginning as I was expecting above 1000 rs for room so I spent the difference as tip and I got good care.
I am not suggesting it for family travellers as the neighbouring rooms be having people taking drinks.
But no bad experiences.
Shear value for money.

• Stayed October 2013
Bengaluru (Bangalore), India
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

Visited Aupam Hotel during April 1st week during official visit to Belgaum just by chance as I booked over phone while travelling by train. The Hotel is very old and the rooms are very basic. Opted for a single room which had a cot, TV. The bath room is just simple. This is ok for single travellers who are looking at the budget prices as single room was just Rs. 350/-. They have a veg restaurant which is just ok and also have a bar and restaurant.

The positive is it is very close to railway station.

If you are looking at budget prices and single/group of friends and have no options, it is recommended.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Bengaluru (Bangalore), India
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013

I stayed here for 2 nights during my official visit to Belgaum in W4 Dec '12. This is perhaps one of the the 1st hotels in Belgaum which apparently opened 40 years ago. And nothing much seems to have changed since then. The building, the architecture, the quality of food, utensils used for serving are all mediocre and old. Cleanliness is also not that great. The location itself if quite bad considering the area around it. I can thank the reception, only for providing me a room to stay when most hotels didn't have accommodation. Breakfast was not that great. I ordered pulav for dinner and it tasted bad. They don't have any single fruit juice in their menu also. That night I had kept the plates, cup & unused food in the room and went out the next day thinking it would be removed. I was in for a shock that evening when it lay untouched and had rotten also. Since I am sensitive to even slightly unclean food, I fell sick and was indisposed that day. The pant I had given for dry cleaning was washed instead and the oil stains hadn't gone. The dry cleaner wasn't part of the hotel but the hotel staff recommended him. In all, not a very good experience. Stay only if inevitable.

• Stayed December 2012

Been to Hotel Anupam? Share your experiences!