We had to attend a marriage in Udupi and while searching where to stay we found Paradise Beach Resort. We got a sea view cottage, even though small it was cosy and clean enough for two of us.. Had a good beach view.. Evening we returned back after marriage and had a quality time spending on water sports and the best was the scooter and parachute.. we had also visited the st marys island and it was really nice
We enjoyed a very good dinner and their restuarant on the first floor with an amazing view of the sea..
Over all we had a good time and just a bit dissatisfied with the room service as it was very late.. But it is a real good place to spend a beach holiday and we did appreciate our decision in choosing this place even after the reveiws we had seen here..
I hope people do not point out only on the service part and appreciate the ambience and location as well as the proffessional approach of the staffs and give all credit for the yummy food served
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Paradise Isle Beach Resort is the first & the only luxury Beach Resort in entire coastal Karnataka, located at the coastal town of Malpe, nested among 4 to 5 islands, protected from high tidal wave, is a haven for pleasure seekers. It is just 60 kilometers from Mangalore Airport & 5 kilometers from the temple town of Udupi. Paradise Isle has a 4 star classification, with 75 Rooms, 3 restaurants, Lounge Bar, Discotheque, Banquet, 3 conference halls, swimming pool, Ayurveda Spa, Water Sports, all Indoor & Outdoor Games ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotels.com, Expedia, HotelTravel.com and Tingo so you can book your Paradise Isle Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Isle Beach Hotel Udupi
- Paradise Isle Beach Mangalore
- Paradise Isle Beach Resort Udupi, Karnataka