This year we stayed for the second time at Il Borro. We had a lovely stay at the farmhouse with our two children. There is a great garden and a nice swimming pool. Every day the appartement is cleaned, the beds are made up, the floor is done. The reception people are very friendly and help in any matter they can. The view of the Tuscan landscape is magnificent and we had a stay that was as well as the the year before.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Telling its stories, a place becomes part of those stories. The legend takes on a life beyond the place and becomes timeless.The origins of the village of Il Borro are lost in the history of medieval Tuscany and the famous people who established the reputation of the region. Every alley, every stone speaks of a time that once was, of flavours and scents that recall the memory of a rare and more authentic Tuscany.Surrounded by vineyards and olive groves, in the shadow of the cypress trees of the ancient Via dei Sette Ponti, (an area rich in art and culture between the three main cities of Tuscany Florence, Arezzo and Siena), Il Borro is an open window on history, a fresco to a far away world. The Medici dynasty, the Savoia family and now the Ferragamo family have safeguarded and preserved this precious oasis, making this place, suspended between past and present, a sanctuary dedicated to wellbeing and the art of hospitality. You are welcome - one thousand years of history are waiting for you! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your Relais et Chateaux Il Borro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Il Borro Hotel San Giustino Valdarno
- Relais Et Chateaux Il Borro Tuscany, Italy