“The lovelest location and the most welcoming family.” 5 of 5 stars

You added La Spiga D'Oro to your Saves list
La Spiga D'Oro
Via delle Telle n. 1 | Località Santaluce, 52045 Foiano Della Chiana, Italy   |
Cheshire
“The lovelest location and the most welcoming family.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012

My sister and I took my 90 year old father here for his birthday. When we arrived Francesca and Giancarlo had purchased a beautiful cake for him. We were tired from the drive and it was a lovely thing to do. The location is wonderful, close to so many amazing cities, We took day trips and we had the most relaxing enjoyable time. Mirella brought us fresh eggs and I wanted to bring her back to the states with us. What a great family! Giancarlo and Francesca are extremely gracious and so very helpful and bright. We are lucky to have met them and found this beautiful place to stay. I hope we can come back sometime. I would love to come here with my husband and boys.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family

16 people have reviewed this hotel

Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
  • Polish first
Bilbao, Spain
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2012

We have been in Spiga for 10 days this summer. My wife, my two children and I. So calm, nice, peacefull, clean,... we usually travel a lot and the experience of this summer will be unforgetable. Thank you Giancarlo, your wife, daughter and mother from your basque friends. Hope to go back again.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Barcelona, Spain
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2011

-´we stayed in la spiga d´oro for 6 nights ant it has been fantastic. The first day they provides with eggs from theri chcken, virgin oil, wine, toasted and it was very helpful because we arrived on sunday. Giancarlo and his mother Myrela made fell us as in home.
It´s a very nice place and well located to visit the Toscana and Umbria.
Giancarlo Myrela thanks for your hospitality

• Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple

Been to La Spiga D'Oro? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about La Spiga D'Oro

Address: Via delle Telle n. 1 | Località Santaluce, 52045 Foiano Della Chiana, Italy
Location: Italy > Tuscany > Province of Arezzo > Foiano Della Chiana
Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool
Ranked #3 of 5 B&Bs / Inns in Foiano Della Chiana
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your La Spiga D'Oro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
La Spiga D'Oro Italy/Foiano Della Chiana, Tuscany

If you own or manage La Spiga D'Oro, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.