We stayed at Gargonza as a family of 5 in an apartment ( Argentine) and ate at the restaurant on 2 nights. The food was good but not spectacular and the kitchen was visibly overwhelmed by having to serve about 7 tables .The castle is undeniably a special place , atmospheric and peaceful. We enjoyed our stay but found that the service was a bit stretched as they tend to staff up for weddings. Worth a visit as long as you make sure there is not an event on at the same time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Castle of Gargonza is the ideal setting for those who wish a quiet retreat, far from the fast pace of the city and crowded areas, where you may enjoy the pleasure of a good book, strolls amidst nature, and small villages rich with the artistic history of the Tuscan hills, as well as the opportunity to savor the delicacies of traditional Tuscan meals and wines. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotel.de and Odigeo so you can book your Il Castello di Gargonza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Il Castello Di Gargonza Hotel Monte San Savino
- Il Castello Di Gargonza Italy/Monte San Savino, Tuscany