This is a large well operated park with many big powered sites. Unlike many parks the owners don't believe in jamming you in next to your neighbours. There are plenty of trees, a lot of space and well watered grass alleviating the problem of dust and dirt. The neat driveway and clipped hedges are a happy indication of the type of park it is.
Like most caravan parks the amenities blocks need overhauling and updating but they were clean being the most important thing in my book.
The staff were helpful and friendly. There is a large pool and spa and a bar and bistro on site.
Altogether we enjoyed our two nights at this caravan park. If it had been closer to Yellow Waters we would have preferred to spend all four of our nights at this caravan park rather two nights at Gagudju Caravan Park which was grim and two nights at Kakadu Lodge Caravan Park.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- also 286 caravan and camping sites ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Tingo, Agoda, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your Kakadu Lodge and Caravan Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kakadu Lodge And Caravan Park Hotel Jabiru
- Kakadu Hotel National Park