My wife and I stayed at the Avalon Manor motel in Motueka for 2 nights in early June. The motel is located on the main road leading into the town but traffic noise was not an issue. It is a 5 minute walk to the local supermarket and the Motueka restaurants. We had an upstairs apartment. The main room was well spaced and very clean. The kitchenette had all the equipment if you wished to self cater. The bathroom had a strong shower and also a double spa--ideal way to finish off after a day of hiking in the Abel Tasman National Park. Overall a great motel and good value for money. We also found a great Thai restaurant (The Chokdee) on the saturday night and completed our 2 day stay by going to the local Motueka markets behind the I-Site on Sunday morning.
- Also Known As:
- Avalon Manor Hotel Motueka
- Avalon Manor Hotel
- Avalon Manor Motel Motueka, New Zealand - Nelson-Tasman
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Avalon Manor Motels offers a range of affordable high quality accommodation, from spacious studio’s through to one & two bedroom apartments and two access units. We also have a guest laundry and a delightful garden with BBQ area. Its only a 5 minute walk to Motueka’s restaurants, supermarkets and shopping centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Avalon Manor Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.