We loved whisper nature bungalows. Getting there is a real adventure first a bus from hanoi luong yen station 190.000 dong per person. To haiphong.A from cat ba town little boat bought as to the viethai quay. After that we did not go to halongbay because this was so nice. You should not pay more than 500.000 dong for the whole boat trip.than you cycle to the bungalows a beautifull ride. At night the neighbours do sing 2 hours of karaoke. Well if you can make stop you better join. We had a seriously great time with them. Be carefull for the lady who sells pearls she is ridiculously high in her price. Smile and wave! We had a great time kayaking. Overall loved it!!
- Also Known As:
- The Whisper Of Nature Bungalow Hotel Cat Ba
- The Whisper Of Nature Bungalow Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A short walk from the sea leads to Viet Hai Village, a new APT Travel community tour development. The comfortable bungalows are located under one of the steep mountainsides of the island’s National Park Reserve. There are seven single private bungalows, a large bungalow for groups of people to share and a triangular bungalow where a bar is located with food, drink and wine. Next to the bar is an open space with some tables for you to relax, drink amongst the trees and stones of the untouched natural setting, beside a very clean stream. A movable stage can be provided for music and song. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your The Whisper of Nature Bungalow reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.