We stayed three nights here in December. Words can't describe how unique this hotel is. We've stayed at 5 star properties all over the world and are never compelled to write reviews. I'd go into detail as to why hotelito is so special, but you just have to go find out for yourself. Special thanks to everyone on the incredible staff for making our vacation unforgettable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotelito Desconocido means “little unknown hotel.” And this sanctuary reserve and spa, hidden along Mexico’s perfectly pristine Costalegre, is an ecological wonderland of virgin beaches and blue lagoons—with the Sierra Madre Occidental as a stunning backdrop. Built to resemble an enchanting fishing village, the hotel consists of individual, thatched-roof palafitos, lit by candlelight and perched along the beach and lagoon, accessible via winding wooden walkways and boats. It’s a magical place to completely disconnect from the world and feel sequestered in sheer luxury, whether enjoying a seaside massage, dining on fresh seafood or horseback riding at the water’s edge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TravelClick, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hotelito Desconocido reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotelito Desconocido Hotel La Cruz De Loreto
- Hotelito Desconocido Mexico/La Cruz De Loreto