We spent three days in November at the Copamarina Resort. At that time of year, it was very relaxing and quiet. We enjoyed the beautiful beach and pools and most of the time pretty much had the resort to ourselves. It is a nice, small quiet resort with friendly and helpful staff. Our room was one of the older rooms, was basic but was clean and fine for us. Each room has it own little patio. The food was excellent at both of the restaurants, although as other reviewers have noted, it is a touch pricey. The staff are outstanding and went out of their way to please the guests. This resort is a good base to see the south of Puerto Rico. The gym although small had all of the equipment for a good workout. There is also a self serve washer and dryer at the resort. All in all we had a great time and would love to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On Puerto Rico's undiscovered Southwestern coast is one of the Island's best-kept secrets. This beautifully landscaped, 20-acre tropical resort is situated on an isolated 3/4 mile crescent of Caribbean beachfront. The resort offers the finest in relaxation, dining, diving, sailing and eco-tourist wonders to create the perfect vacation experience. All inclusive package available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Copamarina Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Copamarina Beach Hotel Guanica
- Copamarina Beach Resort All Inclusive
- Copamarina Beach Resort Puerto Rico/Guanica