This is my second visit to copamarina, I went two years ago in the winter.
I traveled with My husband, mother, father and a four year old and we loved it. There was so much to do except for the evenings. Guanica is a quiet town and there was no night live at the hotel. So if that's what your looking for go elsewhere this is not the place for you. We had dinner at the Alexandra our first night and service was slow. My mother and daughter was falling asleep while waiting. The food was good and compared to New York prices I didn't find them to be expensive, $26.00 for filet mignon and lobster tail, not bad. The breakfast buffet was very good, they had everything you can think of. Also the rooms had mini refrigerators, so you can stock up on snacks if you are on a budget.
I was dissapointed to see that the Parrots that where once there were gone. According to the front desk visitors complained about the noise. Hello, we are in the carribean. That was part of the hotel's charm, my daughter was looking forward to seeing them.
If you are traveling with kids, see Miguel at the dive shop. He plans activites daily for the kids and he is wonderful. I must say that the staff tried their best. We had a great time and we plan to visit again.
- Also Known As:
- Copamarina Beach Hotel Guanica
- Copamarina Beach Hotel
- Copamarina Beach Resort All Inclusive
- Copamarina Beach Resort Puerto Rico
- Copamarina Beach Resort Puerto Rico/Guanica
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On Puerto Rico's undiscovered Southwestern coast is one of the Island's best-kept secrets. This beautifully landscaped, 20-acre tropical resort is situated on an isolated 3/4 mile crescent of Caribbean beachfront. The resort offers the finest in relaxation, dining, diving, sailing and eco-tourist wonders to create the perfect vacation experience. All inclusive package available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Amex, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Copamarina Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.