I spent only one night here, on business. This is a quaint, two story hotel that we might call "motel" -- but what a place! Comfy room, great grounds, great beach bar. I didn't have the opportunity to hit the pool - just walk around the grounds a bit, have a couple of beers and a dinner at the beach bar. I would definitely go back here for a few days on vacation -- I could see spending some serious relaxation time here! Keep in mind, though, this is not San Juan -- you're pretty much out in the country a bit here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On Puerto Rico's undiscovered Southwestern coast is one of the Island's best-kept secrets. This beautifully landscaped, 20-acre tropical resort is situated on an isolated 3/4 mile crescent of Caribbean beachfront. The resort offers the finest in relaxation, dining, diving, sailing and eco-tourist wonders to create the perfect vacation experience. All inclusive package available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Tingo, HotelsClick, Despegar.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your Copamarina Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Copamarina Beach Hotel Guanica
- Copamarina Beach Resort All Inclusive
- Copamarina Beach Resort Puerto Rico/Guanica