As a person and family who are not usually the "resort type" we really enjoyed it and will return in the future.
I actually stayed with my family for a three day stay last September, 2013. It was a lovely resort with nice grounds, lovely staff and surprisingly good food. As a Puerto Rico native who lives on the mainland it was nice to have inventive, tasty takes on local favorites on the menu of a resort and not just the usual continental fare usually found at these establishments. Even though the food was not cheap it was of good quality and it came with an amazing view! Nice pools and kiddie pools located throughout. Just a nice place to stay. Our only reason for knocking one star off is that they should create a better children's play area. There is certainly plenty of room to create a truly great kids playground/play area that is tucked away from the guest rooms so as not to bother anyone and give kids a blast. the existing plyground was not that great. But other than that a great place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On Puerto Rico's undiscovered Southwestern coast is one of the Island's best-kept secrets. This beautifully landscaped, 20-acre tropical resort is situated on an isolated 3/4 mile crescent of Caribbean beachfront. The resort offers the finest in relaxation, dining, diving, sailing and eco-tourist wonders to create the perfect vacation experience. All inclusive package available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp. and Odigeo so you can book your Copamarina Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Copamarina Beach Hotel Guanica
- Copamarina Beach Resort All Inclusive
- Copamarina Beach Resort Puerto Rico/Guanica