We recently stayed here for a wedding. The drive to it is impressive, but it is rather isolated. This was good for relaxing. Kids loved the pools and Gilligan Island. Rooms are kinda small, furniture is island-themed but old. Breakfast buffet is overpriced. Two resident dogs are nice. If u r diving or looking for an isolated type of place, this fits the bill.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On Puerto Rico's undiscovered Southwestern coast is one of the Island's best-kept secrets. This beautifully landscaped, 20-acre tropical resort is situated on an isolated 3/4 mile crescent of Caribbean beachfront. The resort offers the finest in relaxation, dining, diving, sailing and eco-tourist wonders to create the perfect vacation experience. All inclusive package available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Copamarina Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Copamarina Beach Hotel Guanica
- Copamarina Beach Resort All Inclusive
- Copamarina Beach Resort Puerto Rico/Guanica