The only annoying part of this hotel is the drive up. The long road up
to the resort is very narrow and twisty. You have to constantly focus to
stay on your side of the road as car or bus passes in the opposite direction.
I only add this because it seems like we went back and forth quite a bit and I hated
We checked in at 3pm (check in time), but our room was not ready. They called
me on my cell phone when it was ready (1hr later), and gave me free drink coupons
and another hour added to my check out time as compensation.
The hotels grounds are very scenic and upscale. Several pools, hammocks, and
beach chairs front a beautiful beach. There is a very nice bar/restaurant overlooking the beach with some TV's and tables where they serve breakfast, lunch and dinner. The
indoor restaurant was closed during the time of our stay. There are free kayaks and
water sports available along with a full service dive shop. Unfortunately, due to strong
wind and surf conditions the dive boat would not go out during our stay. The rooms
were very spacious and impeccably clean. No complaints at all. All rooms have large
balconies. We paid extra for an ocean front room, but regretted it once we checked in.
It was great, but looking around I don't think it was worth it as all of the rooms seem to
have a nice view of the beach. We had breakfast, lunch and dinner at the restaurant
bar and all meals were excellent. It is all a bit pricey though, and you should definitely
buy drinks and snacks ahead of time to save some money...the room has a refrigerator.
- Also Known As:
- Copamarina Beach Hotel Guanica
- Copamarina Beach Hotel
- Copamarina Beach Resort All Inclusive
- Copamarina Beach Resort Puerto Rico
- Copamarina Beach Resort Puerto Rico/Guanica
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On Puerto Rico's undiscovered Southwestern coast is one of the Island's best-kept secrets. This beautifully landscaped, 20-acre tropical resort is situated on an isolated 3/4 mile crescent of Caribbean beachfront. The resort offers the finest in relaxation, dining, diving, sailing and eco-tourist wonders to create the perfect vacation experience. All inclusive package available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Amex, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotels.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Copamarina Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.