I went to Copamarina with my husband and daughter (2 years old) from Sunday to Tuesday. When we arrived the room wasn't ready. We have to wait around half and hour. I have no complaints with the room overall. The only thing I didn't like was the loud sound from the A/C. The first night I couldn't sleep very well. I enjoyed the view from our balcony; it was very relaxing. My daughter liked so much the pool and the beach was perfect for her. We have breakfast two days at Las Palmas Cafe and the food was good. We paid around $40 (including tip) each day. The restaurant and pool bar were closed. They are only open on weekends. My advice: 1) you could bring food from home and eat in your room (there is a mini fridge; coffeemaker; and the hotel has ice machine); 2) if you are going to Guilligan Island, you have to pay $7 each for the roundtrip (in the island is nothing to eat, so you have to bring snacks and drinks); 3) do not visit "San Jacinto Club/restaurant" near the hotel; the food is overpriced, so you better eat at the hotel for the same cost and more quality.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On Puerto Rico's undiscovered Southwestern coast is one of the Island's best-kept secrets. This beautifully landscaped, 20-acre tropical resort is situated on an isolated 3/4 mile crescent of Caribbean beachfront. The resort offers the finest in relaxation, dining, diving, sailing and eco-tourist wonders to create the perfect vacation experience. All inclusive package available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp. and Odigeo so you can book your Copamarina Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Copamarina Beach Hotel Guanica
- Copamarina Beach Resort All Inclusive
- Copamarina Beach Resort Puerto Rico/Guanica