My family very much enjoyed our stay at Copamarina. The rooms and hotel grounds were well-maintained and the staff was very courteous and helpful. Our kids (5 and 10) loved the various pools and hot tubs, and we enjoyed day-trip to Gilligan's Island. Drawbacks are remote location - 30 min drive to nearest outside restaurant - long drive to/from San Juan. Also, Copamarina's beach is just awful - 'gummy' sand and too much seaweed. Badly in need of a dredging.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On Puerto Rico's undiscovered Southwestern coast is one of the Island's best-kept secrets. This beautifully landscaped, 20-acre tropical resort is situated on an isolated 3/4 mile crescent of Caribbean beachfront. The resort offers the finest in relaxation, dining, diving, sailing and eco-tourist wonders to create the perfect vacation experience. All inclusive package available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Copamarina Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Copamarina Beach Hotel Guanica
- Copamarina Beach Resort All Inclusive
- Copamarina Beach Resort Puerto Rico/Guanica