We just returned from spending ten day in Puerto Rico getting reacquainted with the island. We spent the last two days at the Copamarina Beach Resort in Guanica on the southwest coast of the island. Because it was the off season, we were one of the few guest at the resort. From our check-in to check-out the staff was very attentive to our needs. The standard accommodations were very spacious, a king bed, and sitting area with sofa-bed, as well as a balcony with furniture overlooking the very manicured grounds and pools. Yes, the beach is not ideal for swimming, but the hotel offers transportation, $7 per person, to "Gilligan's Island", a cay just off the coast where the waters are crystal clear and the sand snow white. Again, we had the island to ourselves. The hotel is fairly remote, so a car rental is a must. However, we found the restaurants at the hotel had a delicious and varied menu with very attentive staff. In the off season this is a wonderful quiet get-away!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On Puerto Rico's undiscovered Southwestern coast is one of the Island's best-kept secrets. This beautifully landscaped, 20-acre tropical resort is situated on an isolated 3/4 mile crescent of Caribbean beachfront. The resort offers the finest in relaxation, dining, diving, sailing and eco-tourist wonders to create the perfect vacation experience. All inclusive package available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Copamarina Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Copamarina Beach Hotel Guanica
- Copamarina Beach Resort All Inclusive
- Copamarina Beach Resort Puerto Rico/Guanica