If you want to enjoy a relax atmosphere, this is the place. No crowded people, only Caribbean Sea breeze and a lot of water sports to do in this quietly waters. Gilligan Island is amazing, you can do snorkeling or simply sleep in front of the view. Restaurants are pretty clean and menu was great in an affordable prices (if you did not buy any all inclusive package). You can walk awhile to visit the Dry Forest and appreciate the biodiversity there.
We had a great time with my family. Remember, if you want to be relax, this is the place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On Puerto Rico's undiscovered Southwestern coast is one of the Island's best-kept secrets. This beautifully landscaped, 20-acre tropical resort is situated on an isolated 3/4 mile crescent of Caribbean beachfront. The resort offers the finest in relaxation, dining, diving, sailing and eco-tourist wonders to create the perfect vacation experience. All inclusive package available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Copamarina Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Copamarina Beach Hotel Guanica
- Copamarina Beach Resort All Inclusive
- Copamarina Beach Resort Puerto Rico/Guanica