Good place to relax, but to expensive for the quality of the room especially the bathroom. Getting there is not easy is a long drive from San Juan. Once you get there you park almost in front of the front desk so that is great. They have two places to eat Las Palmas Cafe open every day for breakfast, lunch and diner, good food and not expensive. The other place is Alexandra these is a fine dinnig restaurant is only open on the weekends so that I din't try but have a great menu and is not that expensive. They have all kinds of watersport things to do, kayak, snorkleing, hobby cat. They even take you to these island that is a most name Gilligan's Island. Also have 5 pools great for kids and grownups. The rooms are very simple nothing fancy. One of the problems is theres no coolers allow so that makes it dificult for bringing stuff for drinking or anything you want to bring, even thou they have small refigirator in the room. The service is good but not great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On Puerto Rico's undiscovered Southwestern coast is one of the Island's best-kept secrets. This beautifully landscaped, 20-acre tropical resort is situated on an isolated 3/4 mile crescent of Caribbean beachfront. The resort offers the finest in relaxation, dining, diving, sailing and eco-tourist wonders to create the perfect vacation experience. All inclusive package available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your Copamarina Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Copamarina Beach Hotel Guanica
- Copamarina Beach Resort All Inclusive
- Copamarina Beach Resort Puerto Rico/Guanica