In Copamarina you get enough for what you pay, even more if you get a good offer. The place in nice, very Nice! We have done two conventions years ago, and they mantain this place very well. Sunsets are breathtaking, rooms are nice, but they can invest in pillows and new mattresses. (this my wife speaking). The Alexandra, the fine dining restaurant on premises, was disappointing. It used to be one of the best tastes in the Island. Today, is far from that.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On Puerto Rico's undiscovered Southwestern coast is one of the Island's best-kept secrets. This beautifully landscaped, 20-acre tropical resort is situated on an isolated 3/4 mile crescent of Caribbean beachfront. The resort offers the finest in relaxation, dining, diving, sailing and eco-tourist wonders to create the perfect vacation experience. All inclusive package available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Copamarina Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Copamarina Beach Hotel Guanica
- Copamarina Beach Resort All Inclusive
- Copamarina Beach Resort Puerto Rico/Guanica