My wife and I just spent four days at Copamarina, along with my two young adult daughters, and had a great time. The resort has everything you need - great restaurants, a nice private beach, two pools, boats to the island. The rooms are roomy and clean, although a bit rustic. We had two Ocean Vifew rooms on the second floor, with a balcony, and everything was as we expected. The rooms are not soundproof, with bathroom windows to the breezeway, and connecting doors in most rooms, but this wasn't much of an issue for us. We were concerned about the beach after reading some negative comments on this site, but it is really quite nice with plenty of shade, and calm, shallow water. The public beach is within sight, and an easy walk, but why would you want to? We ate at both restaurants, and the only complaint would be that depending on the length of your stay, you will go through the menu at Las Palmas pretty quickly. Alexandras was outstanding, but unfortunately closed on Sundays. Service at the front desk, beach shop, bar and restaurants was friendly and helpful. We really don't have any complaints. We ventured out to Ponce, San German, and La Parguera, but were disappointed in all those places and just found ourselves wanting to be back at Copamarina. On a side note, if you are driving from San Juan to Guanica, don't miss the lechoneras in Guavate. This was one of our favorite experiences of the entire trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On Puerto Rico's undiscovered Southwestern coast is one of the Island's best-kept secrets. This beautifully landscaped, 20-acre tropical resort is situated on an isolated 3/4 mile crescent of Caribbean beachfront. The resort offers the finest in relaxation, dining, diving, sailing and eco-tourist wonders to create the perfect vacation experience. All inclusive package available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Orbitz, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Copamarina Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Copamarina Beach Hotel Guanica
- Copamarina Beach Resort All Inclusive
- Copamarina Beach Resort Puerto Rico/Guanica