We stayed at the Copamarina Beach Resort for one night during June 2012. We found the hotel to be clean and nicely furnished. There was a small refrigerator in the room which was nice for keeping drinks cold and available on demand. The grounds around the hotel are lovely, Blooming plants, coconut trees, and mango trees abound. We ate at the Las Palmas Restaurant because the Alexander Restaurant seemed to be open only on the weekends. However, we were able to order a few items off the Alexander menu. I would call the food average, but there are not many options in terms of eating places in Guanica. There are hourly excursions over to Gilligans Island from the Resort for $7. I would recommend this excursion. They also have diving excursions and there were many people who went diving although I did not go. There are a lot of activities at the resort (tennis, ping pong, volleyball, and beach activities). This is also very near one of the bioluminescent bays which is a real treat if you have never seen this phenomenon before.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On Puerto Rico's undiscovered Southwestern coast is one of the Island's best-kept secrets. This beautifully landscaped, 20-acre tropical resort is situated on an isolated 3/4 mile crescent of Caribbean beachfront. The resort offers the finest in relaxation, dining, diving, sailing and eco-tourist wonders to create the perfect vacation experience. All inclusive package available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Copamarina Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Copamarina Beach Hotel Guanica
- Copamarina Beach Resort All Inclusive
- Copamarina Beach Resort Puerto Rico/Guanica