“not to be missed” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
London, United Kingdom
“not to be missed”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

if you stay in Katelios or just passing thru do put this restaurant on your "to do" list. Great Ambiance - Great Food and the friendliest owners and staff..

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

• Polish first
Lake District, United Kingdom
“Never disappoints”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

This was our 4th visit to Katelios and have eaten at Jerrys on many occasions over those 4 years.

While staying at Efrosini Village we ate here on a few occasions and were never disappointed.

Wonderful food, excellent service and really good value for money.

Credit to you all
Helen & Bob

Gateshead
“The best cheesecake we have ever eaten”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013

We visited Jerry's Elliniko several times during our two week stay and can thoroughly recommend this Taverna. The food is very tasty, very reasonably priced and the portions are huge. Maaike makes the best chocolate cheesecake we have ever tasted! The breakfasts are also good value for money. And of course there is Bruiser, the resident cat waiting to greet you!

Sheffield, England, United Kingdom
“Jerry's Eliniko”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2013

Jerry's offers great food in a wonderful garden setting, a friendly personal service with fantastic music and atmosphere. Everyone we met on our holiday loved and frequented Jerry's which meant that we all bumped into each other a lot!
Ann and the other staff were all so good to us and really made sure we were having the best time.
Being a vegetarian and a coeliac I was worried that there might not be much on the menu for me, but I was spoilt for choice. The vegetarian mixed platter was huge and so delicious I thought I might burst through trying to finish it, the stuffed aubergines were also equally special. I cannot recommend Jerry's enough to anyone visiting Katelios.

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
London, United Kingdom
“Started well then went downhill”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013 via mobile

Our meal started well,we had the 5 dip and pittas to start.They were all home made and the aubergine dip was really tasty. I then ordered a beef dish-cannot recall its name it was kefalonian beef something and my husband a meat mixed grill.When mine arrived there was more fat than beef.My husband gave me the chicken from his grill but that was slimy,bordering on undercooked and didn't taste right.The rest of his grill was ok. When the waiter came and my husband brought it to his attention he got a "what do you want me to do about it" when my husband turned the tables asking what was he in fact going to offer us he did offer to remove from bill.This was the only bad meal all week,we had fab meals at Maria's , Persas ,Medusa and Captain Jerry's.