“Excellent find” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #78 of 139 Restaurants in Moraira
Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Description: It is behing bar eleven, Calle del Castilo.
Lytham St Anne's, United Kingdom
“Excellent find”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

We stumbled upon this restaurant, what a great find. Delicious tapas, especially goats cheese, meatballs & dates wrapped in Serrano ham with blue cheese, delicious! The house red went perfectly with these dishes and at 10€ a bottle a bargain! It had great atmosphere and was packed with what looked like a lot of locals, always a good sign.

Visited August 2013

Selby, United Kingdom
“Excellent tapas”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

Visited here twice on our recent holiday to Moraira. Both times we went early evening to take advantage of the 3 tapas for €12.50 offer. The food was really very tasty and well presented. My 3 year old grandson loved the albondigas and tortilla espaniola. We tried most of the dishes. The prawns in garlic and the boquerones were excellent. There was a good choice of wines at reasonable prices too. There is some nice seating outside or inside. The staff were friendly and helpful.
We would definitely go back.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
London, United Kingdom
“Best food and wine in Moraira”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013

Went here last summer on the recommendations of relatives. Have previously had very average tapas in Moraira so wasn't expecting too much. The staff are very friendly and welcoming and go out of their way to make you feel welcome.

The food is excellent! I know tapas can only be so good but it is still the best place in Moraira to get food in my opinion. The wines, which are all from independent wineries (as far as I could tell) are all excellent. One of the bottles of red we had was probably one of the best I've had in Spain. I'm completely gutted to say I can't remember the maker.

I believe that they do a special offer during the week, 4 for 3 or something similar. Anyway, being a veggie I'm limited to what I can order. Terra Vina however has at least 6 or 7 things on the tapas menu so I don't have to resort to plate after plate of patatas bravas. Anyway...it's relatively cheap, the wine is excellent, the staff are brilliant, the food is fantastic. What else is there that needs to be said.

Anyway...I love this place and can't wait until I'm in Spain again to stuff my face there. :-)

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“What great tapas”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2013 via mobile

Found this place when a group of us decided on a last minute bite to eat.
It's tucked away behind Bar Eleven but is a very nice place with very nice owners.
We had a great time sampling different tapas and some great wine.
Won't hesitate to go back.

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Bristol, United Kingdom
“A perfect evening”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

We went to this restaurant on its opening night this season, and had a perfect evening. We chose a selection of tapas and every one of them was delicious. The wine matched the quality of the food, the service was polite and friendly, and the ambience was just right for a romantic dinner for two. So pleased we skipped lunch so we could sample more of their dishes!

• Visited March 2013