“Excellent service, affordable and tasty food with a charming atmosphere” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Tasca Moraira

Tasca Moraira
C. Playas, 4 - Casco Antiguo | Calle Playas 4, 03724 Moraira, Spain
+34 966 49 19 11
Improve this listing
Ranked #34 of 152 Restaurants in Moraira
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Waitstaff
Description: TASCA MORAIRA ES UN LUGAR DONDE USTED PUEDE GOZAR DE ATENCION PERSONALIZADA, UNA EXTENSA VARIEDAD DE TAPAS ORIGINALES DE LA ZONA Y PLATOS ELABORADOS CON ESQUISITOS SABORES DEL MEDITERRANEO...NUESTROS PRINCIPIOS SON VASADOS EN OFRECER PRODUCTOS FRESCOS Y CON UNA CALIDAD INSUPERABLE .LE EXTEDEMOS UNA CORDIAL INVITACION Y ACOMPANENOS A DISFRUTAR DE UNA TARDE O UNA VELADA EN NUESTRO ACOGEDOR RESTAURANTE
Aarhus, Arhus, Denmark
“Excellent service, affordable and tasty food with a charming atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012

My friend loved this restaurant we visited it twice in the short few days we were in Moraira. It's a charming restaurant tucked out of the way of the main streets but still with in site of the ocean if you sit outside. The interior layout has beautiful brick pillars and decor. The tapas are very tasty as well and so was the Sangria. The service was perfect and the people are very friendly, and not in a pushy kind of way. Leaves you with an authentic feeling of Spain :)

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Cranleigh, United Kingdom
“Tucked Away But a True Taste of Spain”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012

We chose to eat outside due to the warm evening but the sloping tables in the alleyway are not ideal. The food however, makes up for this. Really excellent Tapas, the Morairan Octopus Stew was fabulous. Toilets are a little cramped and a bit to be desired. Overall, this place is thoroughly recommended.

• Visited September 2012
Sheffield
“Charming location with food to match”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

We were heading to our usual fish restaurant with friends when we spotted this place. Our friends like places that are different and this looked to fit the bill - what a great little find. We ate Tapas, sitting outside on the slightly sloping terrace, overlooking the marina (you can manage it with about 3 of the tables!). 9 dishes in total between of us, mainly centred around fish - Sardines were fantastic, Anchovies really fresh, Mussels succulent and the calamari we were brought by mistake (we actually ordered mushrooms) was the find of the day (one of the best we've eaten. All 4 of us ate, with wine for €95 - will certainly be going back and recommending to others

• Visited September 2012
Somerset
“Lovely”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2012

I ate here with my partner and 7 year old daughter. We decided on this place because it looked to be in a more traditional part of the town and we wanted that experience also there was a child's menu which played the biggest decision on where we ate while in Moraira. Well we were not disappointed, the food was very tasty and beautifully cooked. I had the Moraira octopus stew to start with and it was so rich and tasty and for my main meal I went for the lamb (although I went in for the Tapas!) This just fell of the bone, cooked to perfection. The only downside I would say was that my partners and daughters main meal came out when I was having my starter so I ended up eating my main meal on my own. We put this down to a misunderstanding between us and the waitress but it did not ruin the experience. My starter was part of the tapas menu and what my partner had was all tapas so I think the confusion probably came from that. We felt it was a little pricey but worth it just for the experience, food, service and being somewhere a little more traditional. I would highly recommend this restaurant and hopefully we will return to Moraira next year and also this restaurant. The menu is extensive so quite difficult to choose what to have as it all sounds so lovely. This restaurant is a hidden little gem just out the way from the main tourist trap so well worth finding it if you are visiting.

• Visited August 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Authentic”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2012 via mobile

Had a lovely authentic Spanish tapas meal. A really good selection of dishes as well as nice wine. Very reasonably priced. The service was excellent. Really impressed and would visit again.

• 4 of 5 stars Food