Well as this was a gift from my family and a special occasion I was disappointed with the layout of the hotel and its restaurant.Its a maze inside although our room was good.The restaurant lets it down for its slow service and poor afternoon tea.We waited over a hour for our main meal when it did come it was cold the manager did apoligise several times.But for the afternoon tea it also had to be returned for various faults.
Staff are very good but seem frustrated with all the complaints.
- Also Known As:
- Dalmahoy, a Marriott Hotel And Country Club
- Dalmahoy Marriott Hotel Country
- Marriott Edinburgh
- Edinburgh Marriott
- Dalmahoy, A Marriott Hotel & Country Club Scotland/Kirknewton
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With its breathtaking scenery, Baronial Manor, incredible sunsets and views of Edinburgh Castle, Dalmahoy, a Marriott Hotel & Country Club is paradise. As our resort is set within 1,000 acres of parkland, you would never know you're just 7 miles from the centre of Edinburgh, our lively capital. The resort - a retreat for leisure and rejuvenation - has two 18-hole golf courses, a PGA-approved golf academy, gym, indoor swimming pool, spa and tennis. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Marriott, Tingo, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Dalmahoy, A Marriott Hotel & Country Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.