We came across this pub by making a quick Internet search when we were travelling back from Cornwall and it was truely wonderful.
We were greeted by the most helpful and happy staff who went out if their way to help us feel comfortable with their outstanding service.
The food was simply amazing, so tasty. Great selection of dishes and a seasonal specials board too. Great veggie food options.
We will definitely return next time we are in the area and would totally recommend as a fab meal out.
The whole experience was made special by the attention to detail, from the vase of fresh roses on the tables to the rely friendly staff who made us feel do welcome.
- Also Known As:
- The Cott Hotel Dartington
- The Cott Hotel
- The Cott Inn Dartington, Devon - Totnes
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The famous Cott Inn in Dartington is one of the oldest thatched inns in Britain. It is reputed to have been built in the reign of Edward II (1307 to 1327) and has been an Inn / Pub since 1320. More information here.Situated in the village of Dartington near Totnes with beautiful countryside all around, The Cott Inn is a charming traditional family run pub. We are proud to serve excellent locally sourced seasonal food, fine wines and well kept ales, including daily fish specials and fabulous Sunday roast lunches. Perfect for romantic dinners and evenings out with friends, The Cott Inn is also a great venue for private parties with a separate dining room for up to 30 people. Come and enjoy the relaxed, friendly atmosphere, with cosy log fires in the winter months and a large, pretty garden and patio area in warmer weather. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Cott Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.