“Great for a rainy day but every other parent has the same idea!!” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #6 of 12 things to do in Trowbridge
21 attraction reviews
“Great for a rainy day but every other parent has the same idea!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2012

The younger kids love this, it's got a fairly good sized soft play climbing area, a small ball pit and other things to keep kids entertained for a couple of hours, but if it's raining and you want somewhere to occupy the little ones....although this place is a great idea.... Every other parent in the county has the same idea at the same time! Well that's how it felt the last time we went there and it was packed out!

The girls that work there sadly seemed more interested in gossiping than serving myself and my friend and we waited for almost ten minutes before they even bothered coming over the very short distance of the counter to get us our coffees. There isn't much choice here, menu wise but a coffee sat at a table whilst the kids burn off some energy is always a good idea.

The toilets are not exactly the cleanest ever but they do provide steps for the little ones to use the sinks and loos with ease.

The only thing I will say is be careful with little ones, although there is a section of soft play designed for toddlers some bigger children can abuse this.

Visited July 2012

3 attraction reviews
“needs a good clean”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2012

I have 2 children . Age 1 & 4 so visit now and again. Firstly its a big site with plenty to keep kids happy .
Its just a shame its so dirty . The carpet is heavily stained . The sofa covers are filthy . Im sure the whole point of covers is they can be washed !!! . The baby changing room always smells and there are some old tea towels wrapped around a pipe on ceiling which has been there for months.
If you look past all this the worst part is gneral lack of table clearing . I know it can get very busy but i dirty tables can sit there for hours !!! .

I much prefere westbury softplay . Always spotlessy clean . Wish they opened on mondays!!!!

“Dirty over priced place”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2012

My one year daughter was invited to a party. On arrival there was no where to park, this took 15 mins of waiting..!

So we rang a bell and said the name of party, the girl took her shoes, I had my 9 year daughter with me as she's too young to stay at home on her own. So I then had to pay £4.75..!! When I said she won't go on anything I was told it didn't matter.

My one year old played on the smaller equipment where the red sofas are at this point I will add the sofas were really dirty covered in food , wet and rubbish everywhere..!
There was also a part taped off as the cilling was leaking.
Then we went to a party room which was also very dirty and the kids hadn't even eaten at this point.
Then the food came , well what a load of rubbish, choc spread sands, cakes, alot of cheap muck on a plate.

I will never go back too frightened of catching something from the dirty sofas and floors...!! An expensive party as my 9 year old only sat and watched.. Not happy.

8 attraction reviews
“great value. good food. can get rough.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2012 via mobile

I take my 2year old here often and think its great value. i pay 3.75 for him now hes 2, you dont pay for adults and can spend as much time as you like there.
theres a good selection of food n drink on offer 4 both adults and children at a reasonable price.
my only negative is there can often be older rough children in the baby/toddler section and my son has been hurt before. although there is a height limit staff dont bother keeping an eye on it unless told.

“excellent for kids”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2012

highly recommended , take my neice alot . would recommend for kids

Visited April 2012