As a birthday treat I decided to take my girlfriend for a weekend break...I booked at the last minute, and right from the word go the staff couldn't do enough to help. We arrived and were shown to our room....which probably has the best view I have ever seen looking out across to St. Michael's Mount and Lizard Point, the room was spacious and clean and the bed was comfy. On our first night we went down for a meal, the menu catered for everyones taste, from fish and chips to fresh fillets of seabass, all of which were very reasonably priced. All of the staff were all very friendly and made us feel really very welcome.
We both will definitely be returning and just wish we had discovered this place sooner!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Godolphin Arms is on the water’s edge of Mount’s Bay along a two mile stretch of beach in the historic market town of Marazion, West Cornwall. It overlooks the beautiful St Michael’s Mount, with one of the most magnificent beachside views in the country.Following a major renovation inside and out, the Godolphin Arms has recently reopened its doors unveiling a warm and welcoming beachside inn – a place to eat, drink or stay and explore the unspoilt beauty of the South West coast.Our stunning coastal location has inspired the design, bringing the natural beauty of the beach outside in with relaxed, mellow living spaces and a stunning centrepiece - a two storey light-bathed glass and zinc dining area opening out onto a balcony upstairs and a terrace downstairs. Walk straight in off the beach to our colourful and chilled-out beach bar, linger on the beachside terrace with friends or relax and unwind on the comfy sofas and chairs by the woodburner. Eating at the Godolphin Arms is a relaxed and informal affair and we offer an all-day menu to be enjoyed whatever the occasion or mood. Our food philosophy is simple; we want to provide freshly cooked food that tastes delicious, is beautifully presented and showcases the quality and seasonality of local Cornish produce.Whether you choose to eat, drink or stay in one of our ten en-suite bedrooms, the team will be delighted to welcome you and will do all they can to ensure your stay with us is both memorable and enjoyable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Godolphin Arms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Godolphin Arms Hotel Marazion
- Godolphin Arms Marazion, Cornwall