“Stunning... Best meal all week by far” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Portuguese
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Le Paradis restaurant is a 30th year well know restaurant in the area, serving specially grilled meat and fish. We provide a private parking place and a playing ground for children.
“Stunning... Best meal all week by far”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2012

Visited for my 10th wedding anniversary & I'm so glad I did. Welcomed by the owner himself & the rest of the staff were excellent all night. Food was top notch by the way !

London, United Kingdom
“Simply the best!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2012

this is definitely our favourite restaurant in Portugal! we found it 5 years ago and it is always our first choice for dinner? The family that run the restaurant give a 100% all the time! great choice of fresh food always cooked to perfection and fabulous deserts the chocolate mousse and creme caramel out of this world! great value for money, great atmosphere and great food!!

Mary and Sue

• Visited July 2012
Corona
“Yummy yummy to my tummy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2012

My husband and I visit Portugual reguarly. This is one of my favorite restaurants. The meat and seafood is top quality. It shows in the appearance and more important the taste. The portions are very large. I feel like I'm in the cartoon The Flinstones with the food arrives.

The service is excellent as well. You feel like you are part of the family and that they really enjoy what they do. The passion for their work is amazing to watch.

We brought our twin 1 year old babies last vacation and they accomodated them each time.

If you want a great meal, authentic Portuguese food and to feel like a valued guest, this is the place. Gosh, I'm hungry for some sausage and vinho verde now!

• Visited August 2011
London, United Kingdom
“Simply Fantastic!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2012

My family have visited the algarve annually on holiday for the past 20 years and wherever we are stay we try to make a point of visiting this restaurant!!

It is family run place, with a very relaxed atmosphere, the family have always welcomed us and always provide great service and even better food.

The food is bbq/grill always freshly cooked to order, fantastic steaks, fresh fish and the best pri pri chicken and chips we have found in the whole of the algarve!

The setting is simple and charming, with wooden benches in a quiet location just up from the beach. There is also a children's play area in full view of the restaurant, great for active kids!

I can't recommend this place more highly, it was a major part of my family holidays for years and now as adults we still visit separately with our partners! If you want simple beautiful food with great service and friendly owners you should visit. If you want the best pri pri chicken going..make it a must.

Looking foward to my annual visit in July!!!

• Visited July 2011
Hawes, United Kingdom
“Can't wait to get back to Paradis.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2012

This is a dream restaurant for a carnivore foodie. I've been here many times to eat Marios wonderful barbeque food in the romantic and relaxed setting. The family are a fantastic team and make all their guests feel so welcome that you just want to return as often as possible to relive the experience. Give it a try. You'll go back.

• Visited April 2012