“Excellent service. Will definitely be my choice of hotel again~!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Novotel Bangkok IMPACT

You added Novotel Bangkok IMPACT to your Saves list
Novotel Bangkok IMPACT
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   94 Popular Road | Banmai Subdistrict, Pakkred, Nonthaburi 11120, Thailand   |
Offers & Announcements
THB4,500 (THB)
Ranked #1 of 17 Hotels in Nonthaburi
Singapore, Singapore
“Excellent service. Will definitely be my choice of hotel again~!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2011

Friendly and helpful staff who went the extra mile to find out information for us and made us feel very much at home.

Amenities were great with free wifi, build-in universal plugs and even a charging dock for my iphone! The room itself is bright and airy.

Walking distance of Impact Convention Center. Restaurants, fast food and convenient stores are also nearby. Hotel may be situated slightly further away from other sightseeing places but taxi booking service is provided by the hotel.

Will definitely make Nvotel Impact my choice of hotel when I return to Bangkok.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with friends
NovotelIMPACT, General Manager at Novotel Bangkok IMPACT, responded to this review, July 21, 2011
Dear Stella 321,

I'm very pleased to learn that you enjoyed your recent visit to Thailand, and Novotel Bangkok IMPACT. Many thanks for posting your observations about your experience - it was a pleasure to share your warm comments with the team. I'm glad that you found the amenities and facilities practical and useful. Most of all, I am pleased that your found the staff to be engaging and accomodating. It's the personal touch that brings warmth to a hotel, and it is refreshing to hear that you enjoyed our hospitality.

We look forward to welcoming you back!

David Baldwin

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
  • Hebrew first
  • Thai first
Khamis Mushait, Saudi Arabia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2011

Was suposed to arrive before midnight on june 30 but flight/baggage late arriving at 4:00 AM got to hotel at 5:00 AM and things went well from that point on . The bed was the most comfortable in all of my Asia trips . Amenities were great and we were able to get a good but short rest and a good breakfast buffet (expensive) later in the morning. I booked this as an add on to my Delta flight through hotels.com . Should have done it through Tripadvisor as delta charged me $25.00 to speak with a service rep. My debit card did not process online . The lady representing Delta was helpful and as a Skymiles member with quite a few miles I booked with them . I did not realize I would be charged for "speaking " with a customer service agent . I will try to reason with them later this week . Novotel is a great hotel and I recommend it to those looking for a high level of comfort.
Jeff
P.S Arriving late and hungry we enjoyed a good room service meal

• Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple
NovotelIMPACT, General Manager at Novotel Bangkok IMPACT, responded to this review, July 17, 2011
Dear Ondarwins,

Thanks so much for your warm review. It was a pleasure to share your comments with the staff, especially the unsung overnight team. It sounds as though you had a tough schedule, so I am glad to see that we were able to make you comfortable from the onset. I hope that we are able to welcome you back at a more leisurely pace in the near future!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2011 via mobile

The moment you reach the hotel, we been welcome and greet by all the staff around the entrance till reception counter, this really create a good moment of true for us . All of the staff very helpful with providing us information for the surrounding area , about the facilities in room . Free wifi is free of charge and is very good connection.

We are attending the impact dog show , we just need 5 min walk to our destination. The staff is very helpful when we need a taxi service, we just need to wait for few minute.

The hotel room was very clean and nice morden design , we sure will come back and stay again next year for the impact dog show !!

• Stayed July 2011
NovotelIMPACT, General Manager at Novotel Bangkok IMPACT, responded to this review, July 12, 2011
Dear Cutejoy,

What a pleasure to find your kind review! I'm happy to learn that you found the hotel comfortable, the location convenient, and the staff warm and hospitable. Thank you for
taking the time to share your observations. We look forward to welcoming you back.

Singapore, Singapore
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2011

Stayed 2 nights for the exhibition at impact. And both evenings after the exhibition, the hotel was not able to get any public taxi to come pick us up to go somewhere. First night we ended up eating at the hotel restaurant. We ordered ala-carte instead of buffet. Food was okay but we had to wait more than half an hour for the food to arrive even though the restaurant was not full and some of the guests were having buffet!

It is ashamed because the room and bathroom are new and good, air condition is sufficiently cold. Only bad thing is the internet in the room is extremely slow even though its free.

Overall, the location of the hotel is great for visitors to conventions at Impact.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled on business
NovotelIMPACT, General Manager at Novotel Bangkok IMPACT, responded to this review, June 6, 2011
Dear Khun Cenobite,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent visit. While I regret and apologize for the inconveniences you encountered, your constructive comments are greatly appreciated. Rest assured we are working to ensure a more consistent supply of taxis, and have fine tuned the internet speed.

Once again, thank you for sharing your observations. I hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back, and win back your confidence.

Columbia, MO
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2011

This brand new hotel is attached to the convention center, but a million miles from anything else. If you hope to see a few sights while here, or bring family while you are at the convention who'd like to see the sights, it is difficult. A trip to Bangkok requires either a long taxi ride, or a one hour shuttle to the sky train station followed by half and hour on the train system. At the location itself, the only choices for meals are the hotel resteraunt or a bunch of chain type places. I didn't come all the way to Thailand to eat KFC or McDonalds! The hotel itself was very new at our stay, and the pool, spa, and excercise facilities were not yet open so there was truly nothing for my daughter to do while I worked.
The room was small but nice, but there was no clock in the room anywhere, and no nightlight so if you needed to go the bathroom at night you had to use the bright light or risk serious injury on the glass doors. When we checked out, the hotel staff accused us of taking a bathrobe for which they wanted to charge. It took many minutes, and finally a signed statement, to convince them not to charge. Believe me, I wouldn't waste space in my carry on luggage for a lousy hotel bathrobe! Finally, we asked for a taxi when it as time to leave. Rather than getting us a taxi, the hotel staff ignored us and let a man talk to us about fixed fare car rides. Only when we got to our new hotel in Siam Square did we see a sign warning travelers not to use fixed fare rides but instead metered taxis. Turns out we were overcharged by a factor of 3 at least simply because the hotel staff failed to get us a taxi when we asked.
If you are attending a convention here stay if you must, but leave for another hotel as soon as the conference is complete.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled on business
NovotelIMPACT, General Manager at Novotel Bangkok IMPACT, responded to this review, May 15, 2011
Dear lac_11 from Columbia, MO,

Thank you so much for your candid review of your experience at Novotel Bangkok IMPACT. While I regret to learn of your disappointment, I appreciate the detail that you offered, and will use it to personally address the service shortfalls with our team.

Our location is a benefit to many event attendees, but certainly not the most convenient for leisure travelers. My apologies that the pool and spa were not ready during your visit. Until these facilities open in June, we have made cardio equipment and dumbbells available on the mezzanine, and arranged access to the pool across the street at the Yamaha Stadium complex. IMPACT offers several restaurants beyond fast food, such as Zen Japanese, Hong Kong Fisherman (Cantonese), Manorah Thai and an Irish Pub. I'm sorry they were not to your
liking, but assure you there are more dining and entertainment options in the works.

I was most disappointed in the Front Office team, for their poor handling of your checkout and transportation requests. There is no excuse for holding you up with confusion about robes. It is here that our training has failed, ans we must get beyond black and white procedures, and think hospitality first at all times. My sincere apology for our poor performance with this, and for faling to provide you with a taxi as requested in a timely manner.

Once again, thank you for your feedback. I hope that we will have the opportunity to win back your confidence one day. Toward that end, I hope that you will contact me directly if I may be of assistance in any way.

Auckland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2011

brand new hotel located in the Impact confrence/expo area of Bangkok. Staff are very helpfull, rooms are lovely and best of all is location. We booked in for the Eagles concert and it was a liesurely 10 min walk from hotel to the arena. Across the road is the huge expo area, next to hotel are restaurants and fast food places. I will be staying again, free shuttle to BTS station too.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled on business
NovotelIMPACT, General Manager at Novotel Bangkok IMPACT, responded to this review, March 10, 2011
Dear theasher,

Thanks so much for being among our first guests, and for taking the time to write about your recent visit. It was a pleasure to share your warm comments with the team. We are proud to be the newest addition to the IMPACT complex, and thrilled to see such a great concert lineup just walking distance from our front door! I enjoyed the Eagles concert as well, and they were followed by Santana, Slash tonight, and Maroon 5 next month.

Thank you again for your kind words. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

David baldwin

Been to Novotel Bangkok IMPACT? Share your experiences!