“Potencial high.... Resolution LO” 2 of 5 stars

Ranked #56 of 93 Restaurants in Grottammare
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
London, United Kingdom
“Potencial high.... Resolution LO”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2014 via mobile

On our visit we where very excited from location and expected to be a memorable visit
This ended straight away after we been given the menu after 15 min of wait and NO Further attention.... service was like non existing and with very little care .Antipasti are the left overs from the day before dry and tasteless

• Visited May 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Michigan City, Indiana, United States
“Beautiful Find with a view”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2014

On our trip we stumbled upon this restaurant. First off. I do not speak a word of Italian but my husband and in laws do. We where the only people in the place. The owner was the only staff on duty at the time of our meal. I don't even know where to start. After being in rome and the food being over priced and average this was a hidden gem. The food came out family style and it was amazing. Amazing is an understatement. The food was coming out in perfect timing and plentifully. Everything was fresh and even beautiful on the plates. The chef was very attentive and made sure we enjoyed all. He keep our water full & wine. Enjoyed everything single thing about this place. If I had to pick one place to eat at in Italy. This would it. I couldn't have been happier with this place. Either could my husband (who is a chef himself) or in laws. It's a must try !!!!!

• Visited February 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Brussels, Belgium
“Lovely food, good staff, you wish the owner knew how to smile”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013 via mobile

Many have already written: the food is delicious, the view is amazing. I went with a very active toddler and the staff was beyond helpful in speed and charme towards him. The only sour point is the owner who does not seem to enjoy facing the public. A pity really. I would go back.

Visited August 2013
London, United Kingdom
“A flop”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013

My family and I have a house in Italy and eat at many restaurants during July/August. We know what you should expect and what else is available in this area. This place draws you to it because of the wonderful location (stunning sea views) and the white linen set against old stonework. Sadly that is where the good news ends. My daughter ordered in clear Italian and got a discouraging lecture on pronunciation. The food was stodgy and presented badly and we had to wait a long time for it. My melanzane parmigiana looked and tasted dreadful. When I sent back my tagliata (all fat & gristle piled up like a plate of spaghetti) the head waiter insisted I have another one, despite the fact that my wife had already shared her filetto with me. I had to go into the restaurant to insist he did not recreate the dish. Even our two coffees were served badly (cafe macchiato served like cappuccino). The only thing to their credit was they refunded my meal. When I settled the bill, there was however no hint of an apology.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Oslo, Norway
“Excellent lunch with beautiful view.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2013

We found the Borgo Antico by coincidence and were very pleased with the food, wine, terrific view and great service provided. We had really good antipasti - salami, ham and various cheese - and an extraordinary pasta. By the way; they probably have the bathroom with the best view in Italy :-)

• Visited April 2013