“Great Stay!” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Saskatoon, Canada
“Great Stay!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2012

We stayed here for a couple of nights the end of April. It was great! It is a new hotel and tastefully decorated. It had a warm and inviting atmosphere the moment you walked into the lobby which continued on into the hallway and into the sitting/breakfast room. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was very nice and spacious. The bed and pillows were very comfortable. The pool was nice and the gym look like it had lots of good equipment, unfortunately I didn't have time to use it! The breakfast was very good, lots of variety,even a few hot items. Overall it was a very good experience. Would definitely stay there again!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
kjlang42, General Manager at Ramada Camrose, responded to this review, May 15, 2012
Thank you so much for the review. We strive at making each guest's stay an enjoyable one, and we are thrilled to know that we succeeded with you! We hope that you will choose to stay with us again in the future!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Abbotsford, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2012

Stayed here in April. Wonderful hotel, great location (albeit a little on the outskirts of town) and close to shopping, etc. Rooms are spacious and the free WiFi and breakfast is wonderful.

Would stay again if we were ever to return to Camrose!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to post a review onto Trip Advisor. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay, and look forward to being able to see you again!
Fort McMurray, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2012

We stayed here two nights due to a family funeral in Camrose. Despite the property being almost full with a hockey tournament, reception provided a reservation in a king-size suite at a great rate! The room was great with space for all our needs. The bed was very comfortable. We enjoyed the substantial breakfast both days as well in the large lobby. An excellent experience during an otherwise difficult time. Thanks Ramada Camrose!

• Stayed December 2011, traveled as a couple
kjlang42, General Manager at Ramada Camrose, responded to this review, March 14, 2012
Thank you so much for taking the time post a review! It is wonderful to hear that we have made your stay as enjoyable as possble, especially during such a difficult time. I look forward to being able to having you stay with us again!
Red Deer, Alberta
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2012

I stayed in this Ramada for two nights while on business in Camrose. I usually have good luck at Ramadas and this one is still a keeper. I think it's probably the best bet for Camrose, compared to other hotels I've stayed in. Its a nice enough property and I would have given it a higher rating, except: 1) On entering the room (both days) the room temp was 18'. I cranked the furnace up to 27 to get the room warmed up and then it took the better part of the evening to adjust the room to a comfortable temperature; 2) the TV is about the size of my '87 Honda Civic I used to own. The channels are numerous, although I'd trade most of them for BNN. The picture quality is so so, although I didn't spend a lot of time with the tv on; 3) This is the main reason I gave this Ramada a "3" instead of something higher- On day one I found a long black hair on the sink and the following day I found it's colleague on the end table beside the bed. I could only wish I had long black hair (instead of short, greying hair) so I'm pretty sure they weren't mine. On the whole the room was mainly clean, but.....
I would stay here again however, for the most part it's a decent hotel.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled on business
kjlang42, General Manager at Ramada Camrose, responded to this review, February 1, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to post a review. Here at the Ramada it is our goal to make sure each and every guest's stay is a great one. I sincerely apologize that this was not the case with your stay. We have ordered new flat screen televisions, and are just waiting for them to come in. As for the cleanliness of your room, I am sorry, and the issues have been dealt with. I do hope that we get the chance to serve you again in the future.
Calgary, AB
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2011

Pleasantly surprised by this comfortable, welcoming and modern hotel. The bed and pillows were soooo comfortable!

Room Tip: Ground floor rooms offer doors to outside as well as inner corridors.
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled on business
kjlang42, General Manager at Ramada Camrose, responded to this review, January 9, 2012
Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We know that you have your choice of hotels, and we are so pleased that you chose ours. Your kind words definately make our jobs easier, knowing that what we strive for is paying off. So once again, thank you so much for your review, and we hope to be able to serve you again!!
Hay River, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2011

The Ramada in Camrose, is the best one I have stayed in. The staff are amazing, the rooms are impecible, clean, quiet, the breakfast buffet is really good. They even prepare warm cookies at the front desk, and have movie theatre popcorn available all day. Truly is an amazing hotel.

Room Tip: Stayed in a suite off the main floor, access to outside as well as inside.
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple
kjlang42, General Manager at Ramada Camrose, responded to this review, November 22, 2011
Thank you so much for your wonderful review. We try our hardest to make each and every guest's experience as good as possible, and I am so happy to hear that yours was. I hope that we see you again!
Seattle, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2011

I travel 250 days a year and work extensively throughout Alberta and Western Canada. I've stayed at numerous Ramada Inns which, for the most part, are dated and are are low in overall quality. Imagine my surprise when I checked into the Camrose Ramada Inn and Suites. The lobby is beautiful, the staff extraordinarily friendly, and after you check in you walk through a beautiful stone archway past the breakfast area, which is full of beautiful high-back chairs, comfortable seating areas and tables. I was even more impressed when I got to my room. They rival anything you'd get at a Hilton, Marriott and other high-end hotels. Really. The furnishings are first class and modern, the bed is ultra comfortable, the bedding and linens are as nice as you'll find anywhere (nice thick crisp sheets), the towels are thick and oversized, and instead of plastic cups, you actually get tall drinking glasses. What a treat! Everything about this property is first class and it's one of the nicest hotels in the entire province. I was actually shocked, but pleasantly so. If you're in the area, this is, without a doubt, THE place to stay.

Room Tip: The hotel sits back a distance from the highway, so highway noise is not an issue no matter what roo...
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled on business
kjlang42, Manager at Ramada Camrose, responded to this review, November 16, 2011
I just wanted to take the time to thank you for your review. As a manager, you don't always get to hear the good comments, and tend to deal with all of the bad, so I really appreciate your comments. We've tried really hard here to make each guest's stay remarkable, and I'm happy to hear that yours was.

Once again, thank you so much for taking the time to post a review on Trip Advisor, and I hope that we will be able to serve you again!

Been to Ramada Camrose? Share your experiences!