“Fabulous tour with a local gem!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Type: Private tours, Sightseeing Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Discover with me the most picturesque and charming sites of Tuscany :cities,hilltowns and villages. Tuscany off the beaten path is the best way to enjoy local delights: wine tours, extra virgin olive oil samples,truffle hunting, pecorino cheese tastings,butchery experiences.
DoylestownPA
10 attraction reviews
“Fabulous tour with a local gem!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

What a wonderful day we had with Manuele- truly a local gem. Professional, fun, so knowledgeable about wine, the area , the history, & culture. For our family - 2 parents with 4 adult kids - our group found Manuele so easy to be with. The entire day was perfect from his on time pick up, his personable introduction, the plan he laid out for our day- asking for input or suggestions we cared to add. He took us to 3 boutique wineries- places we never would have found on our own. Unlike Napa/Sonoma, these are opportunities to actually meet the winemakers and owners, and have personal tours at each place. A fabulous winery luncheon was included, plus he toured us thru the Val di Chiana, and up into the HIll town areas. In addition, we were taken thru the historical centers of several Tuscan towns- Montalcino, Montepulciano etc! We saw so much in one day, all the while enjoying his lovely commentary and kind spirit. This is a man who loves what he does and it shows. Dont miss booking a tour with Just In Tuscany!

Visited June 2013

Salina, Kansas, United States
“Manuele's "the Man!"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013

If you're wanting to experience Tuscany, Manuele's the man to see. Likeable, professional, knowledgeable, fun, always on time. He packed so much into our short stay there - Assisi, Monteriggioni, San Gimigano, Firenze . . . . . We hope we have the opportunity to spend future time in this area. We'll definitely travel with Manuele! (Two Kansas travelers)

Visited April 2013
Adelaide, Australia
“A DAY TOUR WITH MANUELE”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

As a tour wholesaler and escort from Australia I'm always on the look out for exceptional local tour guides who can make my group's Tuscan Experience a very memorable one. I met Manuele through a mutual friend last year to whom I will be forever grateful. Manuele took my group and I on a full day tour with visits to Sant'Antimo, Pienza and Montalcino with exclusive visits to a boutique Brunello winery where we had a great lunch and to a small family run cheese producing factory with degustations. Our day was certainly a memorable one and Manuele had all the qualities of an exceptional guide; extensive knowledge of the area as he was born and bred there, good command of english, extremely friendly, carismatic with a great sense of humour. Highly recommended!
Renato Di Stefano

Vernon, Canada
“Touring with Manuele”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2013

I have been to Italy and happened to luck out and get a tour with Manuele, we had so much fun I took two more wine tours!!! Manuele is very knowledgeable and has a great sense of humor. He will answer any question you have and he doesn't know it he'll found out for you. If you are in Italy and wanting to take a wine tour or two!!! then get ahold of Manuele. Ciao Bella

Huntsville, Canada
“"Forever Tuscany"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

It comes with great pleasure to have crossed path with Manuele. He is a fantastic tour guide, we went from visiting many villages in the Tuscany region, taking a cooking class (Incredible food and wine), travelling the beautiful countryside (A Must!!) and ended our tour with a transfer to Venice. He has great knowledge about his country, takes pride in what he does and speaks impeccable English. I strongly recommend Manuele for his loyalty, professionalism and his interest in people. I have to say, Tuscany was the highlight of my trip, it exceeded all of my expectations.