We stayed at Relais San Pietro last summer with our two younger children ages 17 and 21. We were all delighted and charmed by the beauty of the location and the quality of the food and service. Signor Protti is a charming and gracious host. The views are spectacular and the setting is so welcoming and relaxing. The air conditioning in the rooms was more than adequate despite some 40 degree days, far more so than in a 5-star hotel in Rome we stayed in at the end of our trip. The rooms also offer free Wi-Fi. Every day we had fresh fruit in our rooms and we've never had nectarines as good as the ones in our room. We were all reluctant to leave, even the kids, and we plan on returning. Our oldest daughter, who couldn't make this trip, insists on going because of all the wonderful things she's heard us say about this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relais San Pietro in Polvano, a family-run establishment set in an eighteenth-century converted hamlet in the Tuscan hills, is pure paradise for those seeking a quiet retreat. The panoramic pool is located on one of the terraces overlooking the olive groves and valley and is the perfect spot for relaxing or sipping a drink whilst enjoying the spectacular sunsets. An evening turn-down service adds to the luxurious atmosphere and attention to detail. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Relais San Pietro in Polvano reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Relais San Pietro In Polvano Hotel Castiglione Fiorentino
- Relais San Pietro In Polvano Castiglion Fiorentino, Italy - Tuscany