A truly out of this world place to stay between Tuscany and Umbria. High on a hilltop overlooking views that are breathtaking, a romantically restored old stone building that oozes beauty, classic style, modern conveniences and attention to every detail. Service is perfect, breakfast is a delicious large buffet with cheeses, fruit, yogourt, pastries, eggs, fresh orange juice. Beautiful pool on the hill top just below a stone deck overlooking fantastic views, everything immaculately kept up. You don't find places like this any more, nor hosts like Signor Protti who brings a certain charm and style to his carefully tended hotel. It's a bit hard to get to without a GPS -- the web site lists the latitude/longitude which will make navigating there much easier. Great stepping stone to Cortona and Umbria.
Monica in Quebec
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relais San Pietro in Polvano, a family-run establishment set in an eighteenth-century converted hamlet in the Tuscan hills, is pure paradise for those seeking a quiet retreat. The panoramic pool is located on one of the terraces overlooking the olive groves and valley and is the perfect spot for relaxing or sipping a drink whilst enjoying the spectacular sunsets. An evening turn-down service adds to the luxurious atmosphere and attention to detail. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Venere, Travelocity, Priceline, Odigeo, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Relais San Pietro in Polvano reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Relais San Pietro In Polvano Hotel Castiglione Fiorentino
- Relais San Pietro In Polvano Castiglion Fiorentino, Italy - Tuscany