We wanted somewhere quiet with good food and views, this place has it all, along with the service provided by Luigi Protti and his family we had a fantastically relaxing 12 nights and will re-visit when travelling to Tuscany
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Relais San Pietro in Polvano, a family-run establishment set in an eighteenth-century converted hamlet in the Tuscan hills, is pure paradise for those seeking a quiet retreat. The panoramic pool is located on one of the terraces overlooking the olive groves and valley and is the perfect spot for relaxing or sipping a drink whilst enjoying the spectacular sunsets. An evening turn-down service adds to the luxurious atmosphere and attention to detail. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Escapio and Venere so you can book your Relais San Pietro in Polvano reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Relais San Pietro In Polvano Hotel Castiglione Fiorentino
- Relais San Pietro In Polvano Castiglion Fiorentino, Italy - Tuscany