It was our second visit with Terry and Marcello (the first was in 2008 for a mere two days--our loss at not knowing to make it a longer stay!) and it was a wonderful 5 days of peace and relaxation, leisurely divine breakfasts, and memorable day trips to Ravenna, and Tuscan hill towns. You'll never feel more welcome or comfortable than with Terry and Marcello. I'm a gardener and the gardens and grounds of Casa Portagioia are my idea of heaven--perfectly framed vistas, fragrant flowers, gorgeous trees and immaculately cared for grounds. Breakfast is always a visual feast and delicious. Our room was immaculately clean and the bed wonderfully comfortable, as before.
The first reservation we made for our three week trip to Italy was Casa Portagioia..one year in advance..and we planned our entire trip around it. You will NOT be disappointed!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Portagioia - an elegant yet relaxed country retreat in Tuscany – somewhere between a country hotel and your best friend’s home. A place where you can relax, take time to reflect on your travels and to be energized and enthused in to seeing more of the wonderful places Tuscany (& Umbria) have to offer. Always fresh and inviting. 5 guest bedrooms and 2 suite apartments, all with luxury bathrooms and air-conditioning. Everything ‘just so.’ ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Casa Portagioia, Bed And Breakfast Tuscany Hotel Castiglione Fiorentino
- Casa Portagioia, b&b Tuscany
- Casa Portagioia Castiglion Fiorentino, Italy - Tuscany