After receiving an email to say this had won the Trip Advisor award again for 2013 it couldn't have come at a better time as we were looking to book somewhere special in Tuscany as part of our honeymoon.
The reviews are all correct. From the time you drive up the Tuscan driveway until you leave you will be in love with tis place.
Marcello and Terry will make sure you are more than looked after and very helpful with suggestions on where to go, eat and how to get places etc.
The rooms have been tastefully decorated and have a beautiful outlook. As others have said the beds are beyond comfortable...like sleeping on a cloud.
Breakfast is a feast - with far too much to choose from and all wonderfully cooked and presented.
We will definitely be looking to stay here again on our next visit to Tuscany.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Portagioia - an elegant yet relaxed country retreat in Tuscany - somewhere between a country hotel and your best friend's home. A place where you can relax, take time to reflect on your travels and to be energized and enthused in to seeing more of the wonderful places Tuscany (& Umbria) have to offer. Always fresh and inviting. 5 guest bedrooms and 2 suite apartments, all with luxury bathrooms and air-conditioning. Everything 'just so.' For the best options and prices, visit our website or send us an email for a quick response. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Casa Portagioia, b&b Tuscany
- Casa Portagioia, Bed And Breakfast Tuscany Hotel Castiglione Fiorentino
- Casa Portagioia Castiglion Fiorentino, Italy - Tuscany