“Big indeed!” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #10 of 43 Restaurants in Coron
Cuisines: Filipino, International
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Description: Bigmamas hotpot and Grill is a restaurant that specialize in authentic Filipino cuisine.It also serves International food.
“Big indeed!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2014

Had the Sizzling Bulalo Steak on my last day. It was huge for just one person! And the sauce was really good, and of course, the bone marrow, sinful...

Not exactly the cleanest in the island though. Flies, noise, and cats still are inside.

Service was fast and crew were attentive.

Pretty good overall. :)

Manila, Philippines
“No regrets!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2014

No regrets!!!!Big mamas so clean so fresh! We stayed 3 days in coron and dined aat differents restaurants. I would say that BigMamas is the best place to eat. Fast service, affordable, good food.. I highly recommend you try their sisig and sizzling bulalo

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Clean”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2014

Big Mama's is one of the cleanest restos I've seen in Coron. It's an open-airy resto very good vibes. Had the sizzling pork, tapsilog & mango shake- all very good.Try it- will not disappoint! I Highly recommend this place.

• Visited March 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Lakewood, California
“The BEST!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2014

A must try restaurant for those seeking great food, amazing service and good value.
We always frequented Big Mama's in Boracay and was so happy to learn that they opened one in Coron.
The sisig is hands down one of the best we have ever had. Sizzling bulalo is a must try.
We truly appreciate the service and attentiveness of the staff.
This is one of our 'must go to' restaurants when vacationing in the Philippines.

Manila, Philippines
“Pound for Pound the best restaurant in Coron and Boracay!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2014

I frequent bigmamas restaurant everytime our group visits Boracay. I was surprised that they opened a branch in Palawan. Needless to say! I already know what to expect everytime we dine here. Big mamas pork sisig, beef steak and chicken inasal are among my favorite dishes. I was surprised that they are offering a wider variety on the menu here in coron,so we opted to try their new items.. We ordered sizzling Bulalo, Sizzling chicken fajita, cheeseburger and fish and chips. We also ordered our usual favorites. All i can say is that bigmamas always exceeds our expectations and We highly recommend visiting Big Mamas Coron!!!

• Visited April 2014