Club Paradise was not our first choice... but it should have been. During our two week stay in Manila, we wanted to take a few days to escape to somewhere off the beaten path. Boracay was simply way too popular... so we started investigating Palawan which led us to look into Busuanga, just a short hop from Manila. All things seem to point to Club Paradise... which truthfully made us want to avoid it. We eventually decided on another resort on the island of Busuanga. But we simply couldn't ignore all the great reviews we we're reading about Club Paradise. At the last minute we changed our plans and booked 3 nights and 4 days at Club Paradise. And we really would have been kicking ourselves if we went for any shorter length of time.
What did we love most about Club Paradise?... its hard to put a finger on it. The meals were great, the island is beautiful, the accommodations went beyond expectation, the facilities we're everything we needed, the spa was sublime and the weather was perfect (even when it rained sheets and the winds wanted blow in our door). Truthfully... the thing that stuck out most to me was the service and the staff. They were there whenever we needed them and completely non-invasive when we didn't. I loved that they weren't all over us asking us if we needed anything every 15mins. ... 'cause we really never did need anything. It was completely perfect.
This was the honeymoon we never had. Memories to last... until we go back!!
- Also Known As:
- Club Paradise Palawan Hotel Coron
- Club Paradise Palawan Hotel
- Hotel Paradise Palawan
- Resort All Inclusive Paradise Palawan
- Club Paradise Palawan Coron, Palawan Island
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Club Paradise Resort once you see it, you will love it! Amidst Coron, Palawan's sparkling turquoise waters lays the beautiful island of Dimakya, the home of Club Paradise Resort. A tropical haven for people seeking relaxation and adventure, Club Paradise offers a wide variety of activities to choose from. Sunbathe, dive, plunge, snorkel, or even hike Dimakya Island! With courteous staff, Club Paradise Resort guarantees you a perfect getaway for romance, relaxation and adventure! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, Booking.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Club Paradise Palawan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.