I have to clarify that I haven't been to any other hotels in these tropical oasis in the Philippines other than this one so I can't make any comparisons.
When I arrived at the airport the hotel transportation was there and recognized our names and the whole process was smooth and quick despite of the heavy rain, the bus took us in a bumpy ride to a boat which took us to the island where the hotel is, it was a great new adventure for me and they had some refreshments which I thought were a nice touch, when we reached the hotel they had planned a welcome drink for us and a cheesy welcome song with a terrible group of middle aged dancers, the room was basic and the bathroom was comfortable, their room service is below average and overpriced and the restaurant meals are overpriced but I did however enjoy their bar and the staff are extremely friendly and helpful.
The major negative part of the stay which happens to relate to the highlight of the trip is the sightseeing, they take on this journey to visit a couple of places which are advertised on their front desk. Extremely overpriced and in some cases not 100% true, for example the animal safaris might not have animals in them, and the meals they provide on board are charged.
They can charge a ridiculous 4000 pesos for a couple to just simply go for a snorkeling trip on a beach for 1 hour and come back.
I will defninitely be looking for other options next time I plan a trip to these beautiful islands
PS: their are large reptiles on this island in a pond there so try to avoid these places.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Club Paradise Resort once you see it, you will love it! Amidst Coron, Palawan's sparkling turquoise waters lays the beautiful island of Dimakya, the home of Club Paradise Resort. A tropical haven for people seeking relaxation and adventure, Club Paradise offers a wide variety of activities to choose from. Sunbathe, dive, plunge, snorkel, or even hike Dimakya Island! With courteous staff, Club Paradise Resort guarantees you a perfect getaway for romance, relaxation and adventure! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Club Paradise Palawan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Paradise Palawan Hotel Coron
- Hotel Paradise Palawan
- Resort All Inclusive Paradise Palawan
- Club Paradise Palawan Coron, Palawan Island