“Pizza Sunday!” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“Pizza Sunday!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2014

I checked the place out because of their Sunday promotion (PHP290 pizza + glass of wine). The thin crust pizza was good. I enjoyed my stay because I needed a quiet place to read a book and enjoy the afternoon breeze. Come here on early in the afternoon before the people come pouring in around 6pm for dinner.

• Visited March 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

London, United Kingdom
“Hit or miss ...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2014

I have never had two such different dining experiences on two consecutive nights at the same place before in my life ...

First night was excellent, just like all the other reviews have said ... Great cocktail list ... Made well, great food and very good service.

We decided to go back the following night butt we were so disappointed ...

The calamari was overdone to the point where it couldn't be finished. The waiter came and asked my partner if it was ok ... He explained it was overdone ... No offer to replace it, nor was it taken off the bill ... Why ask if your not going to do anything! Meanwhile, I had barely started my starter when the main came out ... To be honest I would have sent it back but I didn't want the steak to sit under a hot grill to overcook ... I would expect a restaurant attached to not the cheapest hotel to have better service than to serve all the courses at once ...

Like I say first night excellent, second night terrible ... Good luck!

Visited March 2014
San Francisco, California
“Best restaurant in Coron”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2014

This is by far the best restaurant in Coron. The setting, the service, the food. They claim to have the best pizza and they do! Simply one of the best I have ever had. Thin crust, great quality toppings with italian cheese. Their selection of local food is amazing. The beef caldereta is simply melting in your mouth. Really recommended!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Byron Center, MI
“You have to eat here”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2014

My wife and I stopped by here on a Sunday to eat and loved it.

Beef caldereto & Kinilauo - my wife ordered these and thought they were both delicious.

Chicken Lollippo - ordered this for an appetizer, also delicious.

Hawaiian Pizza - there is a special on Sunday for 195 pesos that
includes a San Miguel light beer. Order the medium pizza as this is plenty. As good as any pizza I have had in the states.

Chocolate Milk Shake - as good as any shake I have had in the states.

Dessert - both the choco banana pie and mango ice cream are highly
recommended.

Service was also good.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Michigan
“Nice dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2014

Our husbands were looking for a good restaurant in Coron and the owner of a bar told them that this hotel/restaurant was new and had really good food. So booking was made there and it's the only place of all restaurant we've been in Coron town that food was actually served all at the same time, so we were able to all eat at the same time !!!
The food was perfect except for the fried calamities that smell of old cooking oil and the hamburger that was just bad, for the other plates we can just say "thumbs up".
The place is nice, the waiters very nice too.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere