“Disappointing” 1 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Spring Hill, Florida
“Disappointing”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2014

I was directed to Seadive by a bald local guy telling me that this was the best place in Coron to dive. One day of diving at Seadive was one too many. Customer service was nonexistent. No oxygen on the boat, no boat briefing, no dive briefing. The staff was sleeping on the boat. They have the largest boat in Coron, and they fill it with divers and everybody dives at the same site. If you are not in the first group, the visibility end up being really poor.

The following day, I went with a different operator. SO MUCH BETTER. Smaller boat, but only 4 of us. And 2 guides. Much more personal and safe.

Visited April 2014

“Awsome!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2014

Been here for 5 days in may.great views,deals and staff.payed only 450 for me and my girlfriend.if you are in coron you must visit.they also have the best dive company by far.

Beijing, China
11 attraction reviews
“Nice diving instructor”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2014

Special thx to my instructor, Vince. It seems his good reputation has already gone beyond comments of tripadvisor. When i wrote a travel diary on Mafengwo.com about my diving experience in Coron with Sea Dive, another girl also commented that Vince was such a nice and patient diving guide, who took pics for everybody all the time, and answer questions in quite a detailed and professional ways. I enjoyed my rescue diving course there very much, and those good victim players. such a nice place to meet all these friendly and nice divers.

Visited April 2014
Metro Manila, Philippines
“Waste of money”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2014

2 of my friends ordered tuna steak and it was really dry and tasteless. I ordered blue marlin and suffered the same fate. My sister ordered the chili crab and the taste was really weird. We had to rely a lot on the soy sauce! The only good thing was the complimentary tea and coffee. If you're coming here for the view then save the trouble and go somewhere else coz the scenery in their area isn't really that great either. What a bad experience!

Cerritos, California
5 attraction reviews
“Sea Dive - Coron, Philippines”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2014

I used Sea Dive as my dive center on a recent trip to Coron. The entire operation from sign up thru guided dives to return was 1st rate. Registering was reasonably easy and the rental gear I used in excellent condition. An unexpected service - all of my gear was loaded to the boat and unloaded for me. The dive boat was in great shape, easily accommodating divers, tanks and gear. Our guide gave a through briefing before each dive, water entry and exit were super easy and all employees courteous and most helpful.

The associated restaurant served good food at reasonable rates.

Visited February 2014