“Great Dive Shop!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Rocksteady Dive Center Inc.

Rocksteady Dive Center Inc.
National Highway, Barangay 5, Palawan Island 5316 , Philippines
Type: Water sports, Adventure
Afghanistan
“Great Dive Shop!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2014

I had a month of diving logging 73 dives and completing 6 certifications. I really had a great time with Rocksteady! The crews were awesome and fun to dive with, and the food was simply some of the best I've had in the Philippines! Fabulous!

Visited June 2014

• Korean first
Perth, United Kingdom
“Friendly Fun Diving”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

I went scuba diving with Rocksteady Dive Centre.
Some of the best diving i've done in my life. Lake Barracuda was magical and the Japanese ship wrecks were epic. Swimming through underwater sideways corridors was eerie.
Love to go back and bring some friends along.

Visited September 2013
Bristol, United Kingdom
“Best centre I've dived with”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2014

Super relaxed and super professional. Being safe and professional in a dive centre without any fun is a waste of money in my mind. Rock Steady combines the fun with safety and you really come away feeling like your money was well spent!

Visited December 2013
“Excellent professional operation”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2014

Undertook 9 dives with Rocksteady and was very impressed with boat crew / Master Divers. The owner is very nice and professional.
The only criticism I have is that some of the gear is old and many of the depth gauges do not work. However the shop lent me a diving watch free of charge due to this.
Highly recommend this business and will certainly use them again should I return.

Visited June 2014
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Great diving experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2014

Went diving here as part of my first dive after only recently obtaining my padi certification, so was a little apprehensive.

However, I had a great experience with rocksteady. Kitted us out with some good gear and then got I in the boat.

The boat was great, very comfortable for the six divers as well as crew. And the dive master, john, took us to some amazing dive sites. Barracuda lake, where it gets to 38 degrees! And two wreck dives also! The wrecks were amazing and so pleased we saw them.

He was great as a dive master, and made sure that I was comfortable at all times with it being my first dive, as well as having some trouble equalising.

Good on the boat was really nice too!

Shame I had a full trip already booked as I would have liked to have done some more diving with these guys