“Fantastic stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Patrik & Tezz Guesthouse

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Coron
Patrik & Tezz Guesthouse
You added Patrik & Tezz Guesthouse to your Saves list
Coastalroad, Brgy 5, Palawan Island Coastalroad, 5316, Philippines   |
Ranked #1 of 46 Coron B&B and Inns
“Fantastic stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2014 via mobile

I was lucky enough to turn up without a booking and get a room for five nights, but I would advise to book ahead to avoid disappointment. I have traveled extensively through SE Asia and this is one of the best guest houses it have found. For the price it is unbeatable and you feel at home and relaxed in no time. Yes, it can be a little noisy in the neighbourhood, but this is Asia, everywhere is noisy - so you will have some earplugs already packed if you are a light sleeper.

Stayed February 2014, traveled solo

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
San Jose, Costa Rica
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2014

So I stayed there back in September and was probably the worst guest they've ever had. I broke the sink with my butt as I turned in the shower. Then I left the next morning in a hurry to get to SCUBA without telling them. I wanted a room with a private bath because i drink a lot of water. Ended up not finding a rat-free private bathroom in coron so was back to shared bath anyways.
Long story short I made up with Patrcik later on cus i felt really bad. He forgave me like a champ and now we're friends. I have stayed in 5 or 6 budget places in coron and this ranks at number 1! When i come back to scuba again i will not even think of staying anywhere else but here.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Marikina, Philippines
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

A charming architecture of the guesthouse which I really liked about is their native style of walls. We stayed their for 2 nights, the place is like my home which i really want during vacation there is a communal television with cable you can use it whenever you want just like home! cool! Also if you don't feel like going out for swimming there is also a pool inside this guesthouse which is a cool idea for those people who wants to have a rest day after an island tour the next day. People where very friendly, polite and humble. WiFi working!! unlike other guest houses it seems like they do no want to share their WiFi.. They make sure that their guest are comfortable. Their bathroom is really nice and clean with hot and cold showers. Love it. Thanks to you guys We really enjoyed our stay there.. we feel like we are family. more power i miss coron..

Room Tip: Choose Patrik and tess guesthouse you will love to stay there for your vacation 100% sure!! Like we...
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Vancouver, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2013

I could never do Patrik and Tezz Guesthouse further justice as all of the previous reviews have said it all; it's a true gem if your looking for very affordable accommodations, with a real family setting, full of smiling faces, and lots of laughter. Thank you Bunso, [Cindie], for your incredible help organizing our itinerary; we truly had a blast everyday; and Miss Ellie for all of your funny stories, and calming and loving ways; and Rachelle for only charging me a million pesos to wash my underwear by hand; you really deserved more! I miss all of you so much; and Marie and I can't wait to come home to you as soon as possible. Love to My, Ihya, Liam, and of course "Rascal" Richard; love also to Musha, the most loving dog in The Philippines; and love to all of our fellow guests who we were honoured to spend time with; and also to Patrik for quietly always being there when we needed you; and finally, special love to Tezz. This really is one of those places where it hurts to say goodbye; so i wont, I'll just say see you for now, and Mabuhay to all of you!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
Manila, Philippines
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2013

My sister and I stayed at Patrik and Tezz for 9 days and 8 nights. It was awesome and unforgettable. The people were very nice and hospitable. The atmosphere was friendly and homey. I even became friends with a couple staying at the guesthouse. It was just "walking distance" from everything. Staying at the guesthouse was a breeze since our guide Cindie had arranged everything for us, it was so hassle free.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Cebu City, Cebu City, Philippines
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2013

Our four-day-three-night stay at Patrik and Tezz Guesthouse is nothing but unforgettable. We could not count the ways how everyone was so hospitable, courteous, and accommodating. We've met the down-to-earth couple and they welcomed us cheerfully despite the typhoon Yolanda having crossed Busuanga. Luckily, the guesthouse was unscathed with only minor damages which were fixed almost immediately, even before we went there. Their rooms and sheets are clean and fresh. The guesthouse is accessible to restaurants and bars. The only (and very minor and temporary) downside was that the power from the generator had to be turned off at night; but again, that was only temporary, due to the typhoon damaging power lines. And hey, the power of the whole town or island was affected. I would never fail to mention their super friendly pets: two pitbulls, Muche and Babash (I might have spelled incorrectly), and Daddy Cat. Do get to meet them.

The service was so good and the package very affordable. It included island hopping to the several beautiful islands and picturesque sceneries of the Calamian Islands. On our first night, we dipped in the Maquinit Hot Springs - definitely a must-visit. If you're all stressed out or just looking for a place to relax, this could be it and bring someone who can massage you. Part of the package also are yummy breakfast, and lunch buffets during the island hoppings. I definitely commend the boat captain and guide who made our experience around the Calamian Islands truly memorable; from the safe and secure handling of the vessel through wavy waters to delicious and very satisfying lunch buffets, and from "mahiwagang" stories and island trivias to photography sessions.

With all that said, I insist on saying again that our stay here was unforgettable and one I can surely recommend to anyone in the world.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
cebu
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2013

The Patrik & Tezz is just a few minutes away 10-15 minute walk from the Public market and eateries and few meters away from the boat. Arrange the tour for us with awesome boat crew providing us with awesome lunch.

- Room and bathroom are clean

- Highly recommended

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family

Been to Patrik & Tezz Guesthouse? Share your experiences!