“Fish Feeding Spree” 4 of 5 stars

Pasig, Philippines
33 attraction reviews
“Fish Feeding Spree”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

Snorkeling is also fun here as the fish species are also bountiful..they're so used to humans feeding them that you'll find yourselves giving loud shrieks at times when they took a bite of bread from your hand & floats through your legs & thighs. There are also some corals you can step on to serve as kickers when there are currents...

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Northern Samar 6408
5 attraction reviews
“GREAT FOR SWIMMING!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013

We had our lunch on this island. I didn't want to swim because it is past 1pm. But I can't resist!!! There is this stationed balsa and so captivating not to try to swim until you reach the place where it's stationed. Again, of course, I used my fave life vest ;-)

7 attraction reviews
“Paradise island”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013 via mobile

I am writing this as I sit on a hammock watching the sun rise, over this beautifull island, along side me
Is blackie the owners dog, and Whitey walking around, both of whom slept outside our beachside hut all night.
We arrived yesterday on a tour to 3 islands including banana, we had arranges with the owner many months ago in advance to stay on her island. I guess you can also do ad hoc while you are on a tour.

The island had only us, 2 dogs and the owners family. Once all the tour boats went it was very peaceful.

For those who have said they have no idea why it's called banana island when there are no bananas grown there, the reason is its shaped like a banana leaf. They do have cashew nuts, mango, jackfruit and tamarin
growing here. We spoke to the owners who are very chatty and allowed us to use the family kitchen to cook our parrot fish we bought from coron for 50p

The island does have beach side huts you can rent and for last night we paid 700 peso each (£11-£12) for that price you can not expect a 5 star hotel, but you can expect to get away from it all and experience "island life" someone has mentioned there are plastic chairs, yes and? If you as an island owner are having 200 plus people each day visiting then it would be easier to replace damage? No? Also sea water and air corrodes wood unless its many thousands of pounds. As long as its comfortable so what.

The beaches are pristine and the waters clear, take some bread out and you will have 100's of fish around you.

There is an island 5 mins from here same beaches same water but it's over £600 a night!! What do you get? Noise, modern buildings, is it worth it? I know what I would have.

Come and visit banana island it really is an amazing island.......

Manila
5 attraction reviews
“Lunch place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013

Very good place to have lunch by the beach...nice place to relax and have siestas

Dislike? If you are join by large group or school tours the place gets crowded

Visited March 2013
Pasig, Philippines
13 attraction reviews
“Beautiful Island Paradise”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2013

I love the white sand, the crystal clear water, the fishes and the mangroves. We saw Angel fish and other sorts of territorial fishes, my partner screamed when one of the large fish swam face to face with us, that was so hilarious!

Visited March 2013