“Brilliant” 5 of 5 stars

Bangkok, Thailand
9 attraction reviews
“Brilliant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

Visibility wasn't great and I didnt see any sea horses or corcodile fish as I had hoped... however swimming throug the wrecks was brilliant!

• Korean first
Pasig, Philippines
34 attraction reviews
“Skeleton wreck dive”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

When we're told we're heading there to see the sunken ship. I felt a bit afraid when told that it's approx. 40 meters deep, but upon docking, you can already view the ship's wreck because the water is so clear, when our boatmen, threw some bread & leftover rice to the sea, it's amazing to see a variety of fish with their array of lovely colors, all shapes & sizes coming forth to us! It was a feast to see them having a picnic afloat! Seein the ship wreck itself was also an experience, I'll never forget. I vividly captured it's image in my mind. This is also a must-see destination, you'll be happy to share stories with.

sunny philippines
18 attraction reviews
“You'll need scuba gear to fully appreciate it”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

We did snorkeling on the Japanese wreck and it was pretty deep. I can't go really near the Wreck due to the depth but you can clearly see it. The water is clear and there are a lot of fishes. You can even see the Main Gun on the boat. I think one should have scuba gear to truly appreciate and explore the Wreck. I'm sure there would be a lot of interesting finds inside the boat and different fishes. I kinda wonder what battle took place here and why the Japanese boat sank during World War 2.

Visited March 2013
Malay, Aklan, Philippines
24 attraction reviews
“One of the best wreck diving in the Philippines!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013 via mobile

I took 3 days of holiday & try diving in Coron Palawan. Nice dives! I enjoyed every wrecks, I will be back to explore the wrecks & try diving in those wrecks I haven't dive.

Cambridge, Massachusetts
4 attraction reviews
“WOW, just WOW”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

If you're a diver, and are at all interested in wreck diving, I can't imagine better places than here. Do it!! And go with Rocksteady, they are superb!