Good value, nice place to stay off the main island. Staff are great when the boss is around, but service definitely slips when Majika is not there - it was interesting to see the change upon her arrival. Good for a couple of days downtime. Boat crew and dive shop staff were consistently good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you are a Nature Lover who seeks to do a variety of Exciting Adventure Activities, our idyllic and rustic Resort is the perfect place for your vacation in Coron, Palawan. One can reach the island resort after a 45-minute scenic ride by van and a 15-minute transfer through a mangrove forest by boat. We are located right in front of the protected Bintuan Marine Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda so you can book your Majika's Island Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Majika`s Island Hotel Coron
- Majika's Island Resort Coron, Palawan Island